thumbnail

The Chelsea Bistro, The Barracks, Petrie Terrace, Brisbane

A french inspired bistro, where old meets new takes you back into those Parisian bistro and with a Modern Australian menu with a french twist, you wonder what is in store for you not only by reading the menu but also having that anxiousness in how your dish will look when it arrives on your table.

A funny thing happened with this particular review, I had lost all the photos somehow and found it in the end but then, it took me so long to actually try and find the menu during the time I had dined here because of course, without the names of the dishes, what good would it be for a review? And so, I searched high and low for it and finally found it. No, not online as you would know menu do changes occasionally but instead, in another folder in one of my many many files. So, this is why this review is up, very very late and I do apologize for the delay in the review of this bistro but better late then never right? Plus, I just thought that this deserved a review, not only because I had pretty photos of the food we ate that day but also that it would be a waste for me to just leave it be hanging there in a folder untouched..
Continue...

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.