thumbnail

HQ Cafe, Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Chermside, Brisbane

My my.. I don't remember the last time I stepped foot in Kedron-Wavell, but I'm glad I did when the restaurants in Chermside mall was getting a bit dry and wanted to go past Chermside are for lunch but as we drove near the Kedron-Wavell, I thought, why not have a peek and maybe they may serve up good food. Though, I have to admit, I was in the moment of missing pub food.. Good ol' pub food.. and was I surprised by its renovated interior and restaurants too. Though many of you may say it is crowded with older adults, but there were many having lunch breaks from the office, short meetings, or just your casual dressed young adults as well..
Continue...

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.